The ebbing group has teamed with MoreSteam.com® to provide blended learning. MoreSteam is the provider of the online lessons. The ebbing group provides the coaching, mentoring and classroom lessons that reinforces the online learning. This results in better prepared students that are able to apply Lean Six Sigma concepts to improve processes.
Blended Learning is the Lean approach to Lean Six Sigma learning.
Blended Learning removes much of the waste found in the traditional instructor-led classroom training model, yielding higher effectiveness at lower risk, and dramatically lowering the cost structure.
By using the best of online technologies (e-Learning, simulations) and the best of live interactions (coaching, study halls), you can cut away the inefficiencies of the old lecture-based training model and emphasize winning strategies: Just-in-Time training, self-paced learning, an emphasis on practice, and an alignment with projects
Blended Learning is:
- Less expensive, more flexible, and more effective than traditional lecture methods
- A thoughtfully designed integration of live and online materials and methods
- Designed to have periodic scheduled meetings with coaches and mentors
- Rooted in best practices as identified in adult-learning theory
- Designed to be delivered just in time (JIT) and in harmony with the work schedule
- For students of all ages and levels of technical savvy
- Highly interactive practice exercises and activities